Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information: When you visit our website or use our Service, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Usage Information: We may automatically collect certain information about your use of heet.ai, including your country, referring website, and the dates and times of your visits.
Use of Information
2.1 Personal Information: We may use your personal information to provide and improve our services, respond to your inquiries, communicate with you, and send you important updates and promotional offers.
2.2 Usage Information: We use usage information to analyze trends, administer heet.ai, track users’ movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. This information helps us improve our website and services.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings, but please note that this may affect your ability to access certain features of heet.ai.
4.1 We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Third-Party Websites
5.1 heet.ai may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of these websites and are not responsible for their practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
6.1 If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights that fall into GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- to be informed of what data processing is taking place in our Service;
- to access, update or to delete the information we held about you;
- to rectificate any of your information if its inaccurate or incomplete;
- to restrict processing your personal information in our Service. To do so, contact our team at email@example.com;
- to object to our processing of your personal data;
- to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (data portability);
- to withdraw your consent at any time.
Read more here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj.
Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
See more at: https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/.
We also honor Do Not Track signals and don’t track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you ever need to change your personal information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
8.1. If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) when it comes to your personal information.
To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
(a) What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- The specific personal information we collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
You can make this request up to two times in a twelve-month period, and we will provide you with information about the personal information we have collected about you within the previous twelve months.
(b) To delete your personal information.
If you make this request, we will delete your personal information from our records, and we will direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, we may be able to de-identify your personal information instead of deleting it.
(c) To stop selling your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration, but we may transfer it to third parties or within our family of companies without monetary consideration, which may be considered a “sale” under California law. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note that if you request that we delete or stop selling your personal information, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services that require the use of your personal information.
However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please send your request(s) to us via email at email@example.com.
For more information on the CCPA, please visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA went into effect on January 1, 2020.
Effective date: 31/7/2023.